You are perfection. I see perfection in you.
A Harry Potter AU where everything’s exactly the same, except the house elves look like Lord of the Rings elves and Dobby’s, like, played by Orlando Bloom. But they’re still not allowed to have clothes
orlando bloom hitting himself in the face with a lamp
Dresses are so nice they’re just tubes of fabric you can throw on with very little effort and when you wear one and people are like “oh wow you dressed up you look really nice” but it’s like
ah yes my disguise is working. you think i cared this morning
Madame Tussauds surprises folks with Beyoncé wax figure standing at Regent’s Park in London (Aug 20)
Guys, you don’t understand.
It’s the Piano Guys.
DOING “LET IT GO”
AND VIVALDI’S “WINTER”
AT THE SAME TIME
Audrey Hepburn during the filming of The Unforgiven in Durango, Mexico, 1959, by Inge Morath
Get to know me meme - [3/5] Favorite Movies: Dreamgirls
"I’m more than what you made of me. I followed the voice you think you gave to me… but now, I gotta find my own."
this is the most beautiful photo of paris ive ever seen, it really does the amazing city justice wow
imagine waking up by some rays of sun, you open your eyes and see your boyfriend. he quickly grabs a filthy shirt that he finds on the ground, gives you a forhead kiss and then leaves to get you two some coffee and croissants. you get up, walk to the balcony and then see this stunning view..
I miss Paris.
I will be there soon
Sections in the bookstore
- Books You Haven’t Read
- Books You Needn’t Read
- Books Made for Purposes Other Than Reading
- Books Read Even Before You Open Them Since They Belong to the Category of Books Read Before Being Written
- Books That If You Had More Than One Life You Would Certainly Also Read But Unfortunately Your Days Are Numbered
- Books You Mean to Read But There Are Others You Must Read First
- Books Too Expensive Now and You’ll Wait ‘Til They’re Remaindered
- Books ditto When They Come Out in Paperback
- Books You Can Borrow from Somebody
- Books That Everybody’s Read So It’s As If You Had Read Them, Too
- Books You’ve Been Planning to Read for Ages
- Books You’ve Been Hunting for Years Without Success
- Books Dealing with Something You’re Working on at the Moment
- Books You Want to Own So They’ll Be Handy Just in Case
- Books You Could Put Aside Maybe to Read This Summer
- Books You Need to Go with Other Books on Your Shelves
- Books That Fill You with Sudden, Inexplicable Curiosity, Not Easily Justified
- Books Read Long Ago Which It’s Now Time to Re-read
- Books You’ve Always Pretended to Have Read and Now It’s Time to Sit Down and Really Read Them
-Italo Calvino, If On A Winter’s Night a Traveler